Enrolling a Student

SchoolEnrollment packets are available at any of our schools, theadministrative offices or you can download the forms to complete at homeby clicking the link below.
***Please note that the Residency Affidavit included in the packet must be notarized.

Click in icon for the packet

Once you have completed the various forms included in the Student Enrollment Packet, you will need to:
A. submit to the school of enrollment if starting now

B. submit to administration if enrolling for upcoming school year

The following items must be submitted with every enrollment:
1. Child’s birth certificate. No copies please.
2. Proof of residency evidence

current mortgage payment, lease agreement, rental payment or tax bill for residence
utility such as cable, gas or electric
3.A certified copy of current immunizations, dates must include day,month, year of each dose administered and must be signed by a physicianor his/her designee. You will not be able to register your child if youdo not bring their up-to-date immunization records with you. The schoolnurse will inform you about boosters that are needed.

 If there are custody/guardian issues, please bring the appropriate paperwork.